Sunday, July 25, 2010

Come One, Come All!!!

Welcome to The Baggett Family Circus!

Ok, it's really not that crazy yet but I see the train a comin' and there's a whole lot of busy with it. I've learned a few things in the past two weeks and it's priceless information for going from a family of four to five! Here's a little of what we've been up to for the past two weeks...

John finally started leave so we're "vacationing" right now. Really, we're just enjoying some time around the house and the boys are having fun just being with their dad.



Deacon is doing well and being a boobie bandit. He's a little champ when it comes to coping with the noise level of the house and learning to be patient at just two weeks old.


The boys are doing little things around the house since it's so hot out. A few days ago they went "camping" in the living room. John made them s'mores and even slept in the tent in the living room!
This is a terrible shot but I didn't want to risk waking them up by unzipping the tent.


The littlest Baggett is starting tease us with his looks. I'm dying to see more of his features but that little neck of his won't be ready to hold his noggin up for a while.

I keep trying on his fitted diapers since his legs are so little there are still gaps big enough to let out poop-splosions!
We drove down to Tampa to go to our Nephew's birthday party! The boys were thrilled to play with their cousin and to see Noni and Pop Pop.
Little Man just at the entire time. Actually, it was my way of keeping too many people from holding him.

So, here we are, two weeks in to a family of five. I can see where things will get a bit hairy at times, but we're having fun so far. It's not as treacherous as I thought it was going to be. The boys had a more difficult time adjusting to John being back than to their new brother. In fact, Turner and Eli really enjoy Deacon (until he starts crawling and taking toys!). They are always kissing and asking to hold him. Turner brings him toys and Eli is always running in and saying "Oh! Baby Bacon is so cute!"

Let's see how upbeat I am when I'm schlepping three children to school every day!

2 comments:

Mike and Cicely said...

Love the update! So glad y'all are doing well :)

Katie said...

This is my favorite post ever! I love seeing your beautiful family together.