Thursday, August 23, 2012

The Lamest Excuse(s)

A few months back, I started having trouble uploading pictures here, facebook and snapfish. It was more annoying than anything, but I stopped uploading everything! Totally lame and I feel terrible for my sweet husband whom I promised I'd keep updated while he was deployed.

After two months or so of trying to figure it all out, I finally fixed it with a simple drag and drop. Mac is sometimes SO simple, I over look the obvious!

 Training for a triathlon and various other races really kicked my butt, too! Not to mention the homeschooling and general child-rearing. I'd throw house cleaning on the list, but I hired someone to come help me out weekly and it's been life changing (hello, keeping up with laundry since someone else mopped the floors!).

Enough excuses in one post!

We are well and three weeks in to school now. I can't believe it's been three consistent weeks with an almost 6, 4 and 2 year old. Last year it was so hard to do much of anything since Deacon needed to nurse and Eli wasn't interested in much aside from gross motor skills games.

I think from now on, I'll post a bit about school here instead of on a separate blog - maybe I will be able to keep up with both while doing all those other things in life.

Me & My Gang







No comments: