Wednesday, August 29, 2012

The Wall

I've hit the wall. The last 162 days have gone really well. I really don't feel like I've said to myself "deployment really freaking sucks" (ok, maybe when Eli was saying John was dead was a little hard) but today it happened. 

I hit the wall. 

I'm exhausted, done, and over this one. As a parent, you're expected to take a certain number of tantrums, "I don't like this" and those days when your children doubt themselves. I can't take any more of them. 

I have two races coming up before he comes home and I'm really, seriously, thinking about just quitting. Quitting it all and just doing the necessary until my birthday. 

I'm that tired. 




1 comment:

Michelle said...

Awwww, take it easy! Drop any commitments or activities that are stressing you out and just focus on keeping everyone fed, rested, and happy. You do so much - cut some corners when you need to! =)