Saturday, September 25, 2010

It Had To Happen

I took Eli to get his first hair cut. I didn't want the day to come, but, it had to happen. I love taking Eli out to do things like this because he's so open to the experience.

He was a bit unsure, of course.


All the ladies "ooohed" and "aaahed" at the adorable curls. He was perfect, sitting in that chair. He barely moved and was incredibly well behaved. Especially for a little boy that can't stand to stay still!



He got down from the chair and did this funny little dance and then exclaimed
"I got my hair cut!"


After his hair cut, we stopped at Dunkin' Donuts. I thought he was going to go crazy with all the options, but finally settled on a sprinkle doughnut! He loved just sitting in the shop to eat it...and I loved watching him.

No comments: