Friday, September 25, 2009

Stand By to Stand By

I haven't been in the blogging mood. As soon as I'm "done" for the night, I just crash. John has been working a lot, finishing up all sorts of inspections and certifications. After six months of absolute chaos, it's over. He is finally done. To prove it to us, he went in for a meeting this morning and then came home! Seriously, just a half day at work. It feels like a Saturday on a Friday.

I feel like a new woman...almost.

I am resolving to get back on the wagon and post regular updates. I think it will be important for deployment time. John explained his internet connection like as pretty archaic. Sweet. The way I fiugure, if he's got a second, he can long on and find the blog *hopefully* updated.

So, to my loyal few friends, stay posted. Things may actually get interesting.

No comments: