Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Oh, Christmas Tree...


We tagged our Christmas tree today at Sweetberry! Ollie hasn't been feeling well so Nern and I did the scouting while John stayed at the truck. Then, he came out to do the "reality" check while I stayed. Visions of sugar plums dance in my head and I forget the size of our living room when it comes to the tree. BUT...we found a perfect tree and got to put our tag on it. Nern thoght the whole thing was pretty cool, especially the Charlie Brown sized trees. He kept saying "take home" and didn't want to leave. One mention of the cookies from the bakery at the farm stand and that fight was over.

I'm super excited for the holidays this year. No travelling. At all. Unless New Jersey is going to rain free money, I'm not budging.

1 comment:

Christine said...

Aww! What a great memory! Hope you took pictures! I am sooo excited you started a blog! :) You can upload pictures to Flickr, and blog from there, too! ;)

Miss you, Nellie! This will make it easier to keep up with you guys!!❦