Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thankful...

I am thankful for...
  • my awesome and crazy babies
  • a life that is painfully boring and busy in the same minute
  • wine (that I am enjoying right now...on my anniversary...with a babe on a boob)
  • my husband whom I would be worse off without
  • Spanx
  • my friends, those lucky few, that keep me going when I need it
  • the internet...so thankful
  • the illusion I believe to be sleep
  • my family

I'm just thankful for all the opportunities in my life. My family takes me back in even though I miss so much by living so far away. My friends let me pick up conversations where they left off, no matter when we last spoke. My husband appreciates and loves me despite my nurosis. Best of all, my boys love me unconditionally - no matter what.

No comments: