Friday, March 27, 2009

Menu Saturday

I'm tired. So tired.

Saturday:
Garlic/lemon/wine roasted chicken (69 cents/lb) with asparagus and red potatoes. The plan is to process the herbs and place under the skin -using as little extra added fat as possible. I was going to stop doing this whole roasted chicken thing but it's so easy...

Sunday (duty day):
Cheesy Chicken & Mushroom Lasagna -probably adding spinach since I have a bag and like green stuff

Monday:
Spring Soup (recipe to follow if it all works out!)
Ingredient Ideas: leeks, peas, asparagus (1/2 the bunch from Saturday), stock from scratch, bits o' chicken, carrots, Arborio rice, herbs

Tuesday:
Veggie Pizza John picked up from Fresh Market

Wednesday - Friday: taking the kiddos down to LOL for Grandma's 87th birthday

Baby/Toddler Food:
ORGANIC carrots; apples; root veggies (carrots, parsnips, sweet potatoes); green beans
Turner's Meatballs

Trying CVSing this weekend. Finally. I've really wanted to see what I can get with the extra care bucks since I got my card in. Hopefully, I don't flake out!

No comments: